Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Happy Spring!



Hello there!! I hope you are having a great day!! I have a little bit of spring to share with you today!! I don't know where you live, but our wonderful "spring" weather is SO WET!! We expect wet, but really, really heavy rains the past few days have made my heart long for summer!!!

I'm sharing a bit of Frantic Stamper love today!! These purple crocus are popping their heads all over the place these days and that is the first sign of spring for me!! I LOVE finding the crocus!! 
These awesome flowers are part of the dies being released from Frantic Stamper today...and are so fun!! I love their pretty details!!

I also used the Pinprik Circles die, Fun Happy Halloween, and the Spring stamp from the new stamps just released yesterday!! 

Are the crocus popping their heads in your part of the world!!?

Take care and see you soon friends!!

No comments: